Hello there friends, I’m Nikki!
I am so thrilled you want to get to know me better.
I have been a stylist for over 13 years now, and there is nothing I would rather do! My passion lies in color and lightening services. Achieving beautiful, natural looking hair color while maintaining the health and integrity of your hair is my number one priority. I am a Redken certified haircolorist as well as a certified advanced balayage specialist through The Business of Balayage. What does that mean? Well, let’s start with the burning question… how do you say it? It’s spelled BALAYAGE and is pronounced: BAH-LEE-AHGE. This technique allows me to create customized highlights and lowlights for each individual guest. It is a lightning and sometimes color service that is hand painted and most of the time processes without heat or foil. Allowing me to keep your hair at it’s healthiest. Balayage is for any and everyone, and that is why I LOVE it so much!
Creating customized color allows me to spend quality time with my guests and lets us really get to know each other. These connections are so valuable and important to me. I really enjoy building relationships and watching your hair and life evolve. I am so lucky to be able to watch people grow and change.
When I am not behind the chair, you can find me laughing with my family and friends, enjoying a good cup of coffee or hot tea, and cooking up something yummy. My son and daughter as well as my awesome husband are all I need to have a good time. We love watching movies, playing games and being silly together. I live to cook for the people I love, so if you want recipes, I am your girl. As long as I can have yours too.
Are you still dying for more Nikki facts? Here are 5 things you might not Know about me…
- I originally wanted to be a vet, and spent my senior year of high school interning at a vet clinic.
- My hands are really small, but all my fingers are double jointed.
- I have been to New Orleans five times! I love the food, what can I say!
- Live music makes my heart happy. I have been going to concerts every summer since I was in eighth grade.
- Reading is how I decompress. I read the Awakening by Kate Chopin in high school and it sparked a lifetime of falling in love with books.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about me! I look forward to getting to know you too!